Thursday, July 20, 2017

Is It Thursday Already?

Waiting for Lindley
This morning started early since we left for the airport at 6:30. Sam and Lindley are flying to Kalispell to meet up with Maribeth, Everley, Emmatha, and PawPaw. Once I got back to the house, I decided that it was time for a nap - whatevs!

I had a massage at noon, which I have decided is a terrible time to go for a massage when the massage place in smack dab in the middle of a bunch of restaurants and everybody needs a parking place. I did manage to find a spot nearby, so I didn't have to add additional stress that needed to be worked out. An hour later I was back outside, headed to my car, feeling a little looser.

The rest of today was spent catching up a bit on this blog, cleaning off my desk, and deciding on what I needed to do next (yet doing none of it). Molly dropped off Taco Bell for dinner (always a bad choice) and then basically I called it a night. Tomorrow I'll make that list. And maybe even do a couple of things on it!
**************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: airport run for Sam and Lindley and their safe travel to Montana; Molly's new haircut and her bringing dinner by; massage by Brandie; catching up on blogs from the past week

No comments: