Friday, July 28, 2017

Buds

There are a lot of things I can say about my friends. And there's probably a lot I should just keep quiet about. But the most important things about my friends are the things we have in common. Like our mutual feelings about doing boot camp and exercising, participating in various road races and walks, and watching movies, just to name a few. But it's a true sign of deep friendship when you show up in the same shirt three days in a row to attempt to get into shape! Sure, KB and I were both born in the same year. But she's the older "twin" and definitely the "good twin." Guess that's what family is all about!!

Day 1 at the Y
Day 2 on our morning wog
Day 3 - Back at the Y.
While not the same shirt - the same color!!
******************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: "working out" at the Y; Molly coming over to watch Lindley while I got my mammogram; nice mammy-gram tech; lunch with Molly and Lindley at JAlex

No comments: