Saturday, April 1, 2017

Certainly Not April Fools!

I don't do April Fools. It's one of those holidays that I do not like. So instead I shall show you some videos from last night's MSU Ladies Basketball Team that beat UConn, who was on a winning streak of 111 games - until last night! I couldn't watch the game straight through - it made me much to nervous. I kept going back every new minutes and watching a minute or two - at least until it went into overtime. It was an amazing game, and the last 12 seconds were outstanding!!


All week Robin Roberts, who is a Mississippi native, wore her maroon on "Good Morning America" and rang her cowbell. She was at the game, and spoke to the team afterwards.

So I hope you have a great April Fools Day and get by with no silly pranks - unless you like that kind of thing. As for me, I'm going to watch the last 12 seconds of the game and watch Robin - and know that it's the real deal!!
*************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: Emmatha and Everley and Lindley time


No comments: