Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Let's Talk Politics

On second (and third and forever) thought, let's not. My wee brain is already exploding with what I hear and what I believe and what I think. I read (and then probably hide) what my facebook friends wish to espouse. I watch tv (the channels whose news people I agree with) and even sometimes the opposing channels, just to see their spin.

Basically, right now, people are angry and confused. There are times that I am both. But in the end, we are all residents of the same country. And until we can get past the fact that we think we know it all, and instead work for a common goal, we're going to stay mad and confused.
***************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: taking the Es to school; picking up Lindley from school; Everley, Emmatha, and Lindley time

No comments: