Thursday, May 12, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Once upon a time, I decided I would do a marathon. I had never done any kind of a race before, and thought this would be a good idea. I'm not sure that anyone in the family thought this was a good idea, or even that I would actually go through it. But I trained (in my own way), and when the time came, Sam went with me to document the whole thing.

Yes, it took around seven hours. But I finished, and it started a whole lifetime of doing this race and that, and has even created a whole generation of runners/woggers/walker. So here I am finishing the first one. Who knew??!!


****************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: meeting with Renee at Molly's to discuss remodel; lunch with Lisa at Cheesecake Factory; Lindley time

No comments: