Sunday, May 29, 2016

Molly's Home!!

Molly has been in Hong Kong for the past week or so for a school trip related to her getting her MBA. And yes, she went to Hong Kong Disney. At least twice. And yes, she got an annual pass. She said it was because it was cheaper than getting tickets for several days, but I think she really wanted to add to her Disney annual pass collection.

Anyhow, as her helicopter mom, I naturally tracked her flight back. On my phone. And here's that pictorial history ...

Yes, it's 3am in Nashville. I had to make sure she took off, didn't I? Yes, it seems like she veered a bit off course, but it appears they got back on course. Which is headed home, which is most important!

Okay, so maybe I got a few hours sleep. Clearly I should have stayed awake, because WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY HEADED? TO THE NORTH POLE? IS SOMEONE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL? WHERE'S THE RADAR PERSON??  Clearly sleep time is over for me ...

Okay, so the radar person must have awoken, because now they at least are headed in the right direction. Albeit off course a bit. Wonder if Molly is looking out the window ...
 
Okay, now they are back on the blue line. And almost to New York City. Which means she's only a couple of hours from Nashville, via plane, provided that pilot stays on course ...

Guess he decided to take a shortcut ... Whatever - she's home (almost!)!!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings include: watching Molly's flight home; Molly actually being home!

No comments: