Friday, May 27, 2016

Captions


Lindley: "I want to walk across. But I don't want to fall in the water. The water looks kind of cold and yucky. But I still want to walk across."

Sam: "I will go with you. I will hold your hand. I will stand in the yucky cold water and help you get across the water on this log." And what he really means is, "I will always be beside you, to hold your hand when you need me, to get you across whatever might prevent you from achieving your hopes and dreams and goals. And even though you may not want me, or need me, or even know that I am there, I will be. Just waiting for you to stick out you hand and look over and call out my name."

****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings include: photo to love and hang on my wall

No comments: