Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Season Of Mad

Today I am mad. Am I mad at someone? Yes, everyone. Am I mad at something? Yes, everything. Why? Because currently I am in a season of mad. And please don't ask me about it, because then I will be mad at you.

Nothing started it. And nothing will end it. It's just that right now, in this moment, every little thing and person is making me mad. It's the stupid things people say and do, and the circumstances that I find myself in. Most of it is of no consequence, but it still makes me mad.

The good news is that like everything else, this too shall pass. I shall have my mad spell, and then maybe a pity party, and then all will be good again. For everything there is a season, and right now it's mad season.

Think it's time for some Hershey's ...
*************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: recognizing mad season and feeling it rather than ignoring it; anticipating blessing season

No comments: