Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Tree Is Not Up

My Christmas tree is not up. I'm not sure if that makes me normal or abnormal, but luckily Christmas tree erection is not a major stressor for me. The good thing is that I have time to observe other people's Christmas trees and decide if they are for me. Which also makes a good blog post with photos ...


Bubba's tree ...  Possibly in the front yard ...

Edible Christmas tree - now we're talking!
And easy cleanup!!

That's a lot of cholesterol for a tree ...

I think this one would make me cross-eyed.
Or my OCD would make me crazy!

I'm sure Steve would love to donate his ties for this.
Or not ...

Molly actually accomplished this one, and it looks quite nice.
Mine, however, would have about three balls on it.
Because I got bored after three ...

I guess this is an "easy to recycle" tree ...
Anyhow, according to my calculations, I still have a few weeks to put up my tree.  Or at least decide on an alternative ...
*****************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: 90 minutes with Nikki at Massage Envy; Lindley time

No comments: