Sunday, November 1, 2015

November - Seriously????

Yes, today is November 1. I don't know why I am so shocked when a new month rolls around. It probably has to do with the lack of progress on several projects that I've been ignoring for the past month. It also represents another month in this year that is quickly ending - and none of my lofty goals are being met - mainly because like the projects, I'm ignoring my lofty goals also.

Nevertheless, it's November, and it's one of my favorite months. The weather is promising to get cool (although in Nashville, it will also be like summer on several days). The leaves are for real falling off the trees, after finally changing to the beautiful colors that I love. It's time to put the flannel sheets and electric warming mattress pad on the bed (well, once I purchase a new mattress pad). I've got a few trips lined up for this month (we'll discuss those later), so I'm sure this month is going to go pretty quickly, too.

So for now, let's just enjoy November - did I mention that it's also peppermint mocha time at Starbucks?


*************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: getting suitcase unpacked and everything put away; Lindley and Everley time

No comments: