Monday, November 2, 2015

Just Rip 'Em Out, Lady!!

Today's main thing was to get my stitches out. They have started to bug me - the fishing line that was used to stitch my back up has started to stick me. Also, I am tired of having stitches and I want to scratch my back, and the stitches are in the way. So it's time to get them out!!

This was accomplished after lunch. The nurse lady took them out. She mentioned that they looked fine and green (she said it was pus but the doctor mentioned nothing, so I'm assuming that she didn't have her eyeglasses on). Anyhow, as you can see from this phot, it's not exactly lovely, but it's certainly better than the bump that was once there - I guess ...

Anyhow, other than this medical procedure, today has been fairly quiet. I managed to make it to the grocery store to pick up hamburger buns so Steve could grill some burgers. Everley and her parents came over for dinner, and after they left, I pretty much headed for bed. I have a ton of stuff that I need to be doing, but I'm sure it will wait until tomorrow.

Besides, "Dancing With The Stars" is on, and I have to watch Bindi!!
************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: getting the stitches out; picking up Molly and Melissa from the airport; Steve's burgers on the grill for dinner

No comments: