Thursday, August 13, 2015

And I Think I'm Ready ...

First I had to let the cat out of the bag. Then I had to check off all the stuff on the list that Pam (the original bride) had made for herself. Of course it helped that I didn't have/use a lot of the stuff on her list, but it helped to remind myself of the common stuff. Then I had to get another bag because some of the stuff wouldn't fit into one bag. And I had to put some stuff in the carry on so it wouldn't get broken. In other words, it's been quite the task. But I think it's all together now. I'm going on a cruise!!



*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: I finally finished the projects needed for the cruise and finished packing; Everley time and sleepover

No comments: