Monday, August 10, 2015

A Busy Week

I have a very busy week ahead. Lindley's kindergarten doesn't start classes until next week, so we will get to spend some time together this week. I also need to pack my bags for my cruise next week. And there's the inevitable task of cleaning the house and paying the bills and all the stuff that I like to get done before I leave town. And I told Molly I would take her car in to be serviced. And I need to check a book out of the library. And I really need to lose around 80 pounds before the cruise starts on Saturday.

In other words, it's a typical week in LaLa Land!!


**********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Lindley time; beginning to plan for cruise and planning projects

No comments: