Friday, July 31, 2015

I Know - Really?!?!?!

I know what you're thinking - "She gets all caught up and then falls off the face of the Earth." And you would be right. I don't know why - it just seems to be my pattern of late. I'm not happy about it. I've tried to analyze my motivation - or lack of it. But no answers have come my way.

There have been suggestions that I might need to quit this blog. But I know if I quit, then I will not get back to it. And then my identity as a writer will be no longer in existence.

And so instead, I shall work at getting caught up. Again. And maybe once that happens, I'll get back on track. I just have to catch up by Friday - I'm going on a cruise then, and you KNOW I'll be current for that week!!
***********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Sounds game with Steve and Sam

No comments: