Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Eeks! Time To Pack! Again!

Yeppers, it's time to pack a bag. This weekend Molly and I are headed to Disneyland to participate in Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend. Why? I don't know, except for this year they are offering a Pixie Dust Challenge where you get an extra medal for doing a 10K on Saturday and a half-marathon on Sunday. And did I mention that upon completing the half-marathon, we get our pink Coast-To-Coast medals? Apparently we like medals. Have we trained? Nope, mainly because I've been sick with the cold crud and Molly had two stress fractures. And we are both lazy butts by nature.

Nevertheless, we are headed out in the morning (as in butt-crack-dawn early) to fly west. Since I washed clothes before we left Disney World last weekend, I supposed I could just toss them into the suitcase and call it a day. But what would be the fun in that?


Instead I shall count the underwear and try to imagine what I shall be needing. But why rush? I still have a few hours and plenty of time to waste!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: taking Everley to school; afternoon time with Maribeth and Everley; texting with the cleaning dude

No comments: