Saturday, April 4, 2015

And Then This Happened ...

After a couple of junky weeks (you know, when you just can't seem to get stuff movin' and shakin'), these came in the mail. Although the note was anonymous, I'm pretty sure I know who sent them, because I'm curious and I tore apart the box looking for clues. It's somebody who is obviously a baker and takes the time to do things up nice. And can you believe that there are TWO cookies in each package (we won't discuss how many I ate and how many I shared).

Anyhow, the important thing for me is to remember that yes, sometimes weeks are junky. But they only get junkier if I focus on the junkiness. Instead I should focus on the good stuff around me. Like knowing a girl who does stuff like this and then shares it.

Yes, it made all the junky go away. But mostly it reminded me that life is indeed junky - but it's mostly very sweet - in every way!!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Lindley and Everley time; Everley sleepover; family pizza and chips/dip at the Doik

No comments: