Wednesday, March 25, 2015

And Now It's Wednesday ...

It's been a downer of a week. The sweet mom of a childhood friend of mine died, as well as the wife of a staff member of a church we used to attend. Then I facebook stalked for awhile, and read heartbreaking stories of children who are sick from various ailments or ill from various accidents. If you add into the mix my utter lack of commitment to anything related to my health and well-being, then you just may get the gist of my mental and emotional state of being. Meanwhile my desk is still piled high to the sky with who-knows-what kind of paperwork. Oh, and there are still about a billion "household projects" that need to be tackled - or at least addressed (as in "Hello Household Project - what up?"). And we won't even get in to the whole "Gee, I'm caught up on my blog" issue.

So I guess you could call this a slump week. And I guess that's okay, because eventually I'll get out of it - right?
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: taking Everley to school; cleaning dude here; taking Lynnette and Lindley to the airport

No comments: