Sunday, March 22, 2015

And Here We Are Again!!

And where would that be? We are caught up yet once again. And since I don't have any trips planned anytime soon (at least as of this moment), let's hope it stays that way. And maybe I will finally get over this cold thing so my head will be clear and I will get back to those deeply thought-out, provocative blogs that we all love - well, maybe I'll start writing those.

Anyhow, I am still buried under a load of stuff to do, although I did get my den and kitchen floors mopped (relatively speaking). I also got some laundry done and put a new roll of toilet paper on the spindle (and we all know which one of those is the most important).

So here's one less thing hanging over my head on my to-do list. Now I just have to decide which one to do next ...
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Lindley time at the Doik; Steve's return home after his stint as a volunteer at the golf tourney; future cruise planning; clean sheets on the bed (mainly because some recent visitors might have left cracker crumbs in the bed)

No comments: