Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's Thursday - I Think ...

Along with the other stellar stuff going on this week, it's been hard to keep track of which day it is (I know - if I had a job to go to, maybe it wouldn't be such a stretch). Today Everley's day care is closed, so she came over to LaLa's for the day (although Lindley also goes to the same day care, she's in Ft. Worth for the long weekend). Today's been great, except for one thing - I kept thinking it was Saturday. Or Sunday. Mainly because those are the days that Everley is usually over for the day.

Anyhow, other than waiting for the Sunday paper ads, which weren't there since it was Thursday, it's been a fairly uneventful day. I've gotten some future cruise planning done as well as some future Disney trips. I probably did some other stuff, but it's hard to remember - especially after a week - wait, what?

Anyhow, in the end, maybe it doesn't matter what day it is, especially if you're with the ones you love and doing the things that you enjoy.
*******************************************************
Today is a gift because: spending the day with Everley; getting s few things accomplished

No comments: