Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Day!!

Do you know what day it is?  It's February 8 - like seriously!! Needless to say, early this morning as I was getting caught up, like around 3:30am, I was looking forward to writing this post. BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I AM ALL CAUGHT UP!! Now, the big question is ... can I keep this up?

Of course there were many missed events during my "catch up" phase (as my editors/proofreaders/daughters have told me). Hopefully by actually blogging on the actual day, I shall avoid this oversight in the future.

Anyhow, back to today. It was a nice day. I got a few miles in, I had a nice brunch, and I got a few things accomplished. But most of all, I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!!
********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Five miles with KB in the 'hood; brunch with KB, Molly, Everley, and Maribeth; Molly's new haircut; fixing window guard in laundry room; ichatting with Everley

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Glad you are caught up, I was beginning to think that I was not receiving your posts for some reason! See you real soon!