Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Maybe Tomorrow ...

So the plumbers have more work to finish at the other tankless job, so they won't be back today. But they will be back tomorrow to finish the job. Which will actually work out better, because that's when my washing machine and dryer pedestals should be delivered. And I'm hoping that we can put the machines on the pedestals and all will be right with the world - at least in my laundry room.

Meanwhile, I shall get busy preparing my house for my incoming guests. Lindley will be staying with us starting tomorrow because her parents are both going out of town for work. I'm sure Everley will be over too, since I am taking her to school this week. Steve will be travelling to Columbus on Friday to pick up GDizzle and bring him back for a week in Nashville. So it looks like we're going to have a pretty full house this weekend!

As long as we have hot water, I think we'll be okay ...
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Everley time; quiet day with no workers; getting beds and food ready for the weekend

No comments: