Tuesday, December 23, 2014

And We're Back!!

Sometimes when my computer and/or my router internet thingy is acting up, I can't connect to my Gmail email. Over to the side it tells me that we're not connected and then proceeds to tell me how long it is until it's going to try to connect again (and gives me the option to try now, which is usually futile). Eventually, if all goes well, we get reconnected and Gmail tells me over to the side, "and we're back!" It makes me happy because (a) I'm connected again and (b) I can read my important emails like the ones from my Nigerian banker friends who need money or male enhancement. Anyhow, now that we're back on track (and you know what I'm talking about), I felt the need to say the same thing.

I don't know exactly why it has been so difficult to keep current on this site. Sure, I've been traveling a bit and been busy a bit. Sure, my brain has been occupied with other things. But once again I'm caught up, hoping to stay caught up (and while we're at it, hoping to exercise on a regular basis, eat sensibly, read more, blah, blah, blah).

I appreciate those of you who have kept the faith, believing that this day would come. I appreciate your patience viewing my family photos (although they are quite adorable). I appreciate the fact that for some reason (or compulsion or sickness) you have continued to click on this site to see if indeed I was actually posting on the day that was indeed the day you were clicking.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks. Because at Christmas, one realizes the true meaning of friends and family and love. And if you're reading this, you certainly fit into one of those categories. Thank you for being one of my categories - I am truly blessed because of you!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: catching up; new couch delivery and delivery dudes; getting old couch out of den and into carport; Maribeth's stop to see new couches (our couches become like family)

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I've already said Merry Doikmas, now I'll say

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you my friend! o:)

Kat said...

Merry Christmas, my friend!