Saturday, October 18, 2014

At Least I Have A Cheering Section ...


I have a "race" at Disney in a few weeks (try not to look shocked).  By race, I mean I will join around 14,000 other people who have paid big bucks to run (by run I mean waddle for me) the streets of Disney World and hopefully finish in time to receive a finisher medal.  Of course, I haven't trained the way I should - still hoping for the day that habit gets ingrained in my life. Or even started in my life.

Anyhow, I figure writing about running may help me focus on training.  Because three weeks of training is better than no training - right?
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: airport run for Lindley, Sam, and Lynnette; Everley time; Maribeth cooking dinner at the Doik; safe travel to Columbus for Steve and GDizzle

No comments: