Wednesday, September 17, 2014

And We're Going To ...

San Juan, Puerto Rico.  But only for a few days.  Then we (that would be Steve and I) are getting on the Disney Magic cruise ship (don't even say it).  Technically, Molly and Steve (and I) booked this cruise eons ago when it first was announced. It's the first time the Magic has docked and left from San Juan (although Molly and I were on a Disney cruise that did make a stop here). Unfortunately, Molly found out she has a conference that she was "strongly advised" to attend during this time period, so she won't be with us (insert sad face here). Steve booked the pre-cruise stuff, which is why we're here a few days early.  I've tried to ignore it all, since I am aware of how long (two flights) that it will take us to get there, and the possibility of hurricanes (hello hurricane season!). Anyhow, now you know where I'm headed next.

I am looking forward to the cruise.  Steve will be spending most of his time at the pool, so I will be free to do nothing. The ports we are going to are: St John's, Antigua; Castries, St. Lucia; St. George's Grenada; Bridgetown, Barbados; and Basseterre, St. Kitts. Never been to any of them. My sister Marilyn and her husband are spending a week in St. Kitts, so we will meet them there for lunch on the 26th.  All in all, it looks to be a pretty fun vacation!

At least until the 27th, when I have to get back on that plane during hurricane season to fly over the ocean back to Nashville via Tampa ... I know, you have no pity for me at all!!
****************************************************************************
Today is a gift because:  getting packed for next adventure

No comments: