Wednesday, August 27, 2014

That Again??

Today I have to pack the suitcase that is going to last me for ten days.  Yes, I'm going out of town again, but more about that later.  The issue here is packing.  Which I do not like to do, and tend to put off until the last minute.  Oh, and I am planning to pack it all into a carry-on suitcase.

Anyhoo, I'm headed west to Disneyland for a race or two (or maybe three).  From there we're (Molly and I) are headed north to meet up with KB in Vancouver for a little boat trip to Alaska (yes again).  So not only do I have a few different locations/experiences, I also will be packing for a few different temperatures.  I also need to pack binoculars, mainly so I won't have to purchase yet another pair.  The good news is that I won't have any room for souvenirs that I don't need - unless I also purchase another suitcase.

I'm not complaining - well, maybe I am, but I'm trying not to.  I know I am blessed to be able to go places and do things.  I just wish I was better at this packing thing.  Oh well - I guess one can't be great at everything!!
********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because:  I got caught up on some tasks; got sheets changed and laundry done; Steve went out and got dinner; I got my suitcase packed!

No comments: