Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's That Time Again ...

I think I need to have one of those wardrobes where you have 7 basic pieces of clothing, and you just mix and match them to your heart's content, thus creating 297 possible outfits available (don't even bother trying to figure out the logistics and therefore correct me on the math - I could have 297 pieces of clothing and still not come up with 7 acceptable outfits).

The point is, that if I had these magical 7 items of clothing, then packing would be a breeze, because that's all I would need to pack and thus save me the time and agony of trying to figure out what to put in my suitcase.  Instead I have to think through where I am going, what possible scenarios I might encounter, and then see if I have enough acceptable articles of clothing to put into my suitcase.

After contemplating all this, as is my usual procedure, I will pack the two black capri britches that I can still squeeze into, and try to locate the three remaining shirts I have that are not stained and hope they will not encase me like the casing of a hot dog.

Oh well, the good news is that we don't leave until Thursday morning, so I have plenty of time to procrastinate this task - and try to unearth two more articles of clothing to add to the pile for my magical 7!!
*************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  taking stuff to Goodwill; attending to some Disney details; Steve's poutine for dinner

No comments: