Friday, July 25, 2014

Yes Virginia, This Swimsuit Actually Exists

In my eternal quest to find the perfect swimsuit (that would be one that not only slims and trims my body, but also dissolves the fatness that is my body), I came upon this one today.  How?  By googling "old lady swimsuit."  Apparently you can even purchase this little number here.  Will I actually purchase this little ditty?  Nope, because I have a feeling I would still look like a whale, only this time dressed in a sailor suit.

But I guess it's a comfort to know it's available ...
***************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  taking Everley to school; solitary pizza night at home; getting a room or two cleaned up

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I'll bet there is a Simplicity pattern for this.