Thursday, July 31, 2014

Just Another Day At LaLa's House ...

Last week when Lindley and Everley went to KB's pool party, we left before they got their "thank you" buckets.  KB brought them over last weekend, and I finally got around to giving them to them today.  I didn't go through them before I handed them out, so both had plenty of sugar to feast upon.  I did eventually take away the suckers because they both were getting a bit snarly.  But the promise of a bubble bath smoothed things over, at least until their parents came to take them home.

Oh, and the band-aid over Everley's eye?  Well, when they were jumping in the trampoline (which has a large beanbag in it, waiting for the yard sale), Lindley was jumping while also sitting on a balloon jumping ball thing, and at some point her foot came into contact with Everley's eye.  I decided that it was nap time, and as we were talking past the first aid kit, Everley decided she needed a band-aid for her eye injury.  And ended up putting it over her eye - like an eye patch.  I convinced her that perhaps over her eye was better. Because I may give them to much sugary foods on occasion, but I do know a little about band-aid placement ...
**********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley time; Miranda taking Lindley and Everley to the park; Steve and GDiz bring Whitts home for dinner

No comments: