Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sea Day!

Today was a pretty quiet day.   We are on our way back to Vancouver.  We are still seeing whales here and there.  It's getting warmer as we travel southward, but I still can't imagine real heat, like in Nashville.  I fully expect a sinus revolt once I get back home. 

Anyhow, today we did much of nothing.  We had to pack up our stuff (thank goodness for extra bags).  I saw the movie "Maleficent" which I liked, but will not take Lindley to anytime soon (it's sort of dark and scary - not Lindley's kind of movie).  I also saw it in 3D and the glasses (on top of my other glasses) get a little annoying after awhile.  Angelina is amazing as Maleficent, so it was a good 90 minutes.

The most interesting thing was when we passed a cruise ship headed North.  Sure, I've passed other cruise ships on other cruises, but usually they are way far off in the distance.  This was pretty cool to pass one this close.

Steve and I had dinner in Palo's tonight, then finished packing.  Everley spent her last night in her bed with the princess sheets.  It's been a great cruise!!
******************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  getting everything packed up; seeing the other cruise ship; watching "Maleficent", dinner at Palo and Toni our server

No comments: