Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Post-Travel Day

  • Suitcase - still packed.
  • Got up to take Everley to her first day of her new school, which is also Lindley's school, which makes pickup for both super-easy now.  Decided to cook crock-pot beef for dinner for family.  Also decided that since I had to pick up Everley, I would also pick up Lindley.
  • Ate too much of the chocolate treats that I didn't eat on the ship and instead brought them home.  And now have promptly eaten most of them.  Should have eaten them on the ship.
  • Got a trenta passion tea lemonade from Starbucks.  Had to.  Delicious.  Especially since I requested light ice and I had plenty to last more than five minutes.
  • Suitcase still packed.
  • Weighed in at Fleet Feet for community weight loss thingy.  Not as bad as I expected, but bad nevertheless.  Went home and ate more chocolate.
  • Picked up girls at school.  Happy times since it was a surprise for Lindley, whom I haven't seen in over two weeks.  Came home and finished dinner.  Maribeth, Molly, and Lynnette came over.  Ate dinner.
  • Put L and E in bathtub (their choice).  Got them and their hair washed and found acceptable clothing (after Lindley eschewed Maribeth's choices and found clothing more to her liking). 
  • Eventually everyone went back to their respective houses.  I cleaned up kitchen and watched shows I apparently recorded in my absence.
  • Suitcase still packed - have to save something for tomorrow!!
*************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  taking E to new school; picking up L and E from school; having dinner actually planned and cooked

No comments: