Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm Erasing "Never" From My Vocabulary ...

Because we're doing this again:
This being the Komen Breast Caner 3-Day Walk -
this time in Philadelphia in September
We're doing this again:
This being the "never again" yard sale -
this time on July 19 at the Doik for raise funds for the "this" above

I know - I said I would never do either again.  I know, I'm doing both again.  I know, I hope to never do either again.  But now that we're talking about it, you can join our team and/or donate to team members who are still trying to reach their goals:  JUST CLICK HERE.  And hopefully, you will never read about these endeavors again (I said I was erasing "never" from my vocabulary, not yours).
*********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley time; girls pizza night at the Doik; Molly's text messaging dilemma

No comments: