Thursday, May 22, 2014

Slow Day At Sea

 

Since I forgot to post some pictures of us sailing under the Golden Gate yesterday, I thought I would share them today.  I know - you're welcome.  It was early in the morning, but when I went upstairs to the top deck to take some pictures, there were lots of people already there!  It was really cool.  After we passed under it, I saw the area at the foot of the bridge where our Udderly Pink 3-Day spent our first day at lunch.  And I remembered the 87 stories of steps it took us to get up to the bridge to walk over it!  Happy times ...

Anyhow, today we just spent time watching the water.  It's a bit cool outside and the water is a bit choppy and the winds a bit windy.  But it was great for rocking one to sleep!!  Tomorrow is another sea day, then we dock in Vancouver on Saturday.  We'll pick up Steve and Mathieu and head on to Alaska!!
******************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  great day for a boat ride; E and her captain hat; watching "Toy Story" show with Maribeth and Everley

No comments: