Friday, April 25, 2014

No Judgement ...

Things she could say, if she had a few more words in her vocabulary ...

1.  What do you mean, I don't need a paci?  Maybe if you used a paci, you would feel better, too.

2.  Why did you send me to school in this brand new outfit?  I sat in the dirt on the playground, and now it's all brown and looks like I might have had an accident from my diaper.  But I didn't.  Seriously.

3.  What do you mean, you're doing a half marathon tomorrow?  Have you been training?  Are you nuts?  Oh wait, it's LaLa ...

4.  You're lucky you got this picture of me.  I have told you repeatedly that no means no when it comes to taking my picture.  Now can we go get a popsicle?
*****************************************************************************
Today was a great day because: Everley drop off and pick up at school; Everley time; Mathieu Nissan pickup; Molly visit; Steve's safe travel of GDizzle; cruise docs in the mail

No comments: