Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Stupid Day

I hate April Fool's Day.  I don't see why we just don't call it Liar's Day, because that's what it is.  I don't like lies and I don't like pranks that make people feel stupid.  I don't like reading about it in the newspaper or on the Internet.  I don't like it at all.

At least I'm not alone.  I don't know who wrote this, but it expresses my sentiments precisely.  I'm very happy that my family and friends know my feelings about this day, so I don't have to worry if they're going to try to trick me.  I'm not sure if that's in their best interest or mine ...

Anyhow, I hope you have a lovely April Fool's Day.  I hope that if you enjoy this day, you have a lot of fun - just not with me!!  And if you're like me, and have not, do not, and will not ever appreciate the complexities of this day, then join my movement.  To make today March 32 - and tomorrow April 2!!

******************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  ARC came and took away the 15 boxes of clothes from the yard sale; beautiful spring day; grocery store shopping; family birthday party for Everley; Lindley and Everley time

No comments: