Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throw It Back Thursday

Thank goodness, because I am so behind it's ridiculous.  Anyhow, thought I would include this one, because it is definitely a throw it back (yes, I know that's not what TBT is, but in this case - THROW IT BACK!!!)

And you snorted your drink through your nose when you saw the picture?  Serves you right for laughing at people.  Even if they are so hilarious you couldn't help yourself.

And finally, I have retained a lawyer and all rights to this picture.  So if I see that you have posted it to "People of Wal Mart" or "Awkward Family Photos" or "Are These People For Real?", then I hope you have a lot of money because I'm coming after you !!
*******************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley after-school time; Maribeth picking up dinner at Baja; Steve's safe travel home

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I think it's an adorable photo - and look at your 80s hair!!!! I'll have to post a TIBT photo. o:)