Saturday, February 8, 2014

LaLa Land

Last night Everley spent the night with me.  Although I did not take the pink Sharpie away from her in time, I did catch and take away the scissors.  Apparently she is fascinated with the drawers in my nightstand and desk in my room.  And the contents that are contained in said drawers.  She also found sunglasses, as the light in my room at 10pm is just way too bright.

Oh well, at least she got some semi-healthy Cheerios for breakfast.  At least until the pancakes were ready ...

I like to think of this as a lesson in cause and effect.
 
This was an art lesson in pencil drawing.  To complete the pink Sharpie drawing lesson.
 
Cheerio breakfast. 
In Disney cereal bowl.
In complete Disney attire. 
With Buzz Lightyear toy.
No question who's her LaLa!!
  ************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley time; Molly bringing Amerigos lunch; leaving car at airport

No comments: