Friday, February 14, 2014

Finally Friday

As usual the week has flown by and I've gotten three things accomplished out of a list of 1,893 things that I need/wish to do.  No matter, it's been cold and I don't work well in cold.  In six months I will be telling you that it's hot as blue blazes and I'm getting nothing done because I don't work well in hot.  Obviously I only work well in certain temperatures - if only I knew what those temperatures were ...

Anyhow, today the weather has warmed up a bit.  The snow that has plagued much of the South had made its way around us, so we're thankful for that.  It's hard to believe that spring may be just around the corner.  Of course, Nashville spring means hot, cold, wet, dry, windy, sleet, and dry - often within 24 hours.  My cold that fought so valiantly to stay in my body but was finally convinced to leave, is attempting to return.  Oh spring, wherefore art thou?

Oh, and here is Exhibit #2 in my future litigation to prove that Disney's "Frozen" was my idea.  This is Molly on your left and Maribeth and their snowman friend.  Just wait - I'm sure that place in Florida will soon be renamed LaLa Land!!


*********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  did some shopping at JoAnns and had coupons for savings; visited with Molly and we went to pick up Everley at school; Lindley and Everley time; Steve's safe travel to Columbus; Mathieu's safe travel home; beef tips medallions dinner with most of the family

No comments: