Saturday, January 4, 2014

Zip, Zip, Zip!!

So we're already four days into January, and already time seems to be zipping by.  Maybe it's because January is a pretty full month for me.  Maybe it's because I'm getting older - apparently the aging process is going into double time.  Maybe it's because there always seems to be a lot and something more to do.  But for whatever reason, time is a-marching on.

So that means I've got to take this 2014 into hand and under control.  I've got to get busy and stay in the moment.  I've got to kick arse and take names and makes waves.

So the first order of business?  I think I'll go take a nap ...
***************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I lounged around in the bed for awhile this morning; started (and finished) a new sewing project; had Lindley and Everley time; visited with Michael and his friends

No comments: