Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday. Again.

2013 is quickly coming to an end.  I would like to report on all the stuff I have done this year, but if you read this blog on any kind of regular basis, then you've heard it all.  There have been highs and lows and goals reached and goals abandoned.  I have met friends in person for the first time and made new friends.  I have chatted online, in messages, on the phone, and in person with people whom I love.  I have walked and wogged and even jogged a step or two.  In other words, it's been a good year.

So here it is, the last Monday of 2013.  Nothing really different about today.  I picked up Lindley at school and had some Lindley and Everley time at home.  Steve and Sam are headed to Memphis for the Mississippi State bowl game.  People are back at work, I'm still trying to clean my house and exercise more/eat less, and "Law and Order" is on TV at some point today.

It's the last Monday of 2013 - and I wonder if the Mondays of 2014 be different?  We will see ...
**************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I gave blood at the Red Cross and got a free juice and t-shirt; picked up Lindley at school; had Lindley and Everley time; Maribeth brought dinner; Sam's birthday

No comments: