Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sick Day

Today Lindley stayed home from school because she had a fever.  And by home I mean she came to my house to spend the day.  Which means that we watched a lot of "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and "Sofia The First".  I probably should have worked harder on more stimulating and intellectual pursuits for a almost-four-year-old, but I didn't.  Instead I harkened back to the Dark Ages when I stayed home from school because I was sick.  Back then I also spent time in front of the TV, only then it was Captain Kangaroo followed by several hours of "The Edge of Night" and "As The World Turns."  And I didn't turn out so bad.  Maybe?
****************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I spent the day with Lindley and the evening with Everley; 4 miles down Belmont with KB; Steve bought me a new computer

No comments: