Tuesday, November 5, 2013

And Exactly When Is Today?

The worst thing about coming home on Monday from a weekend trip is that you (and by that I mean me) spends the rest of the week trying to figure out what day it is.  Because your (and I mean mine) week is starting on Tuesday since Monday was a travel day.  And by the time Tuesday is over, it's Wednesday and the weekend is in sight, except that it seems that your weekend just ended.  So in other words, it's Thursday and I'm trying to catch up on Tuesday's blog.  And I'm still trying to figure out if we're Daylight Savings time or not and whether we fell back or forward and why. 

Oh, and it's 49 days until Christmas ...
***************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  90 minutes at Massage Envy was lovely; picking up Lindley at school; Cracker Barrel dinner with Steve; Lindley and Everley time

No comments: