Friday, October 25, 2013

The Latest Plan ...

Today while at Barnes & Noble, I bought a few things.  One was this journal, mainly because I thought it was funny.  But I also hope that maybe, just maybe, it will be the thing that will prompt me into good habits (you know, the ones I rail on and on about).  Will it?  Who knows.  But at least I can try it.

The other thing I purchased was this notepad.  Again, I thought it was funny, but maybe I will fill out a page rather than put a super-sized Hershey bar in my mouth.  Will it?  Who knows.  If nothing else, maybe I will just eat the paper after I fill it out.

I just love a good idea.  I can look at it for hours ...

******************************************************************************
Today was a great day because: I had a little retail therapy; Lindley and Everley time; Lynnette bringing Sonic drinks; Molly and Lindley's cookie Hello Kitty house

No comments: