Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we're only 10 days away from our 3-Day walk, I wanted to post this video for the umpteenth time.  I post it for walkers and supporters and survivors and those who lost their battle with this disease.  I post it with the hope that a cure will be found and all those who come after me will have other things to fight and pink ribbons will become a thing of the past.  I post it because of the love that surrounds anyone touched by this disease - and that will include all of us in one way or the other.  My wish - a world without breast cancer.

**********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I took a different car to the Toyota place today and everyone was just as nice as they were yesterday; standing in line for a long time at Comcast, people-watching and getting a quick fix to my cable box issue; picking up Lindley at school; Larry pictures via Steve; Lindley and Everley time; Sam picking up CPK dinner

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I never get tired of watching this video. Thanks, Lu, for challenging us all to make this world a better place. See you next week!