Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Home

The suitcases have been put away (lately, whenever Molly and I travel together, somehow I end up with both our suitcases at my house - not sure how that happens) and the clothes have been washed and folded (but not put away).  However, I still have a basket of travel stuff that sits there, mocking me.  There are several baggies of band-aids (regular, antibiotic, blister), along with gauze pads, tape, antibiotic cream, antibiotic wipes, Kleenex (we were expecting lots of blisters and wounds, based on last year's walk).  There's also the usual travel toiletry stuff (not that I bring home the extra unused little bottles of hotel stuff) and paperwork.  In other words, I'm unpacked but not.

There's also the stuff to catch up that came while I was gone.  Stuff to put away.  Stuff to clean.  Stuff to accomplish.  Bills to pay.  Bills to mail. There are cats to feed, cats to pet, and cats to get off of wherever I am currently wishing to sit/sleep.

In other words, I'm home again.
****************************************************************************
Today was a great day because I:  got some stuff accomplished; had a massage via Breanna; had lunch with the Maribeth and Molly and dinner with Maribeth and Everley

No comments: