Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today I had some time to read up on the news - on the internet, of course.  So in case you did not have the luxury of learning the latest, I thought I would catch you up.

First of all, there this dude, who decided to purchase every sandwich McDonald's makes, and then put them all together into one sandwich.  Which, unless you're Dagwood, you couldn't even put it into your mouth.  Which this dude didn't.  He ate some, then took it apart and took it home to eat for days.  So the point was ....

Somebody wants to discuss what I should wear on a plane.  Like I care.  If I'm on the plane, that's all that matters.  And yes, usually I spill something on my clothes while I'm waiting for the plane to load, so whether I wear an evening gown or my pajamas, it really doesn't matter


Sure, there were other things in the news, but after these two stories, I decided that I had had enough ...

*****************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Two miles with KB down 12th Avenue; Everley came over for the morning; Molly stopped by for a quick visit

No comments: