Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Trouble With Cruising ...

... is when you get home and get on the scales and realize how much of those 4-course dinners you brought home with you - on your hips and around your waist!  I have resolved to get it together - tomorrow.  After I explain to my body that (a) nobody is going to cook and then serve us a meal, and (b) a salad is a perfectly acceptable meal - all by itself. 

The other problem with cruising in an area three time zones away is that your body, already ticked off at the excess weight you brought home, has decided that it doesn't know what time it is, and therefore decides to stay up most of the night, refusing to let you go to sleep.  I'm hoping to get that part together - tonight.

Yup, I guess that's the price one has to pay to go on a cruise - and I'm so happy to pay it!!
*****************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I had breakfast with KB at the Pantry; I caught up on some paperwork; I spent some time with Everley at her house; Sam, Lynnette, and Lindley made it safely home from vacation

No comments: