Saturday, September 21, 2013

So How Did This Week's List-Making Go?

Hmmm.  Well, I made two days of lists and after that didn't seem to have the time for list-making.  Besides, I still have things not crossed off from this week's two days of lists.  So was this a success?

Yes - it gave me a path for the day (even though everything wasn't check off on time).

Yes - it gave me a sense of accomplishment (even though everything hasn't gotten accomplished - yet).

Yes - I will try to keep doing it for the reasons above, and hopefully just keep getting better at it.

So the moral of this story is that good ideas are sometimes just that - good ideas.  While they may not be perfect in execution or specific outcome, those ideas are still good.  They're good because they make us feel good.  And that's a great reason to keep going and make a good idea a great one.
************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  KB, Molly, and I had breakfast at Fido and skipped the wet 5K; Molly and I went Target-ing; Lindley and Everley time; Mathieu picking up Chic Fil A for dinner; MSU won their football game; beautiful fall day

No comments: