Thursday, September 5, 2013

Skagway

My favorite stop in Alaska.  It just seems like such a picturesque place!  Anyhow, again I'll just post pictures - you just really have to come see it for yourself!!

Charity and Molly preparing to go zip lining - um, no - I skipped out on that excursion ...

The ship in port - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

For my pals Denise and Kat - although I think a Disney cruise is the only way to get here ...

The veiew from downtown to the port - and my home away from home!!



********************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  the weather was clear and cool; I got to shop in downtown Skagway; lunch with Molly and Charity

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Wow, thanks so much for taking a shot of the quilt shop! I agree, a cruise, specifically a Disney cruise, is the only mode of transport to take! What beautiful sites you are seeing. Thanks for sharing!

Kat said...

I hope there is one of these on every Disney cruise!! Did you go in??