Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nope, Not Panicking (Or Packing) - Yet

Yes, my flight leaves at 9:15 in the morning.  No, I haven't packed.  Yes, I have gotten a lot done today.  No, none of it involved making a packing list.  Yes, I will be gone for about 10 days and will experience a variance in temperatures.  No, I really haven't thought about how that may affect my packing. 

"So what have you been/are you doing," you might ask.  I shall not tell you, lest you have a frustration fit, shaking your fist and questioning my sanity (I question it all the time).  Instead I shall inform you that I have a plan.  The plan is to be ready when Charity arrives at my house at 7am tomorrow morning.  The less sleep I get the better, so that perhaps I will sleep on the plane.

Anyhow, I have to go now and think about what warm clothes I might take.  At least I've started the process - I have an open suitcase on the bed, just waiting for Maggie the Cat to notice it and climb in.  Maybe she will pack for me ...
*********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I got many errands and tasks complete (however, packing was not on that list); I got to spend time with Everley at her house; Sam and Lynnette's bathroom got finished; dudes helping me with my Goo Goo purchase

No comments: