Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Plumb Tuckered Out

In Southern speak, that means I am tired.  I am also worn out, exhausted, and sleepy.  Why?  I don't know - maybe vacay withdrawal, maybe I emptied the trash and overexerted myself.  Maybe my overweight, middle-aged body decided that it has had enough for today.  But for whatever the reason, when one takes a nap about an hour before one's bedtime, perhaps one should just go ahead and call it a night!

And so one shall.  G'Night John Boy!
************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  4 miles down Belmont with KB; intake lady at mammogram center; mammo tech; airport pickups for Steve and then Sam, Lynnette, and Lindley; MB's family bday party; Lindley and Everley time; big rain shower

No comments: